launch Configuration - don't understand how to use properly
Hi I am trying to setup two Wing Python commands in my project. One starts the project using the production database, and the other uses a test database.
I have one project. I have created two Launch Configurations. Each has its own Environment value; ie.
- one has --yaml_override='xxx' ... where xxx is the config file for production
- the other is --yaml_override='yyy' ... where yyy is the config file for testing
I thought that I would then be able to create two OS commands, both pointing the same top level python module
- one use using the production Launch Configuration
- and the other using using the test one
My problem is that:
- I setup the production command, and connect it to the production Launch configuration
- And then I create the test command, and connect it to test Launch configuration
- ==problem==> this also changes the production command to the test Launch configuration
ie. it seems as if the selection of the Launch configuration is global for the project
I don't understand how this was designed to be used. Can you help please?
Links to images:
- Project properties: https://www.dropbox.com/s/auoux037zzt...
- Launch config - Production: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jzfy89my3cr...
- Launch config - Test: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1aviu9zk3d...
- Production Command: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9bnwe6mlxt...
- Test coomand: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0ga663gcbc...
the red boxes on the last two images show the setting that appears to be global to the project ... or something ... ?